Salt plays an important role in bread. It adds taste, acts on the texture, colour, conservation, etc.
Fine salt is mainly used for making bread. But you can also use Fleur de Sel or a Camargue salt to promote an appellation among consumers.
- • Fournisel fine salt : traditional fine salt for the bakery industry.
- • La Baleine sea salt : naturally white and shiny.
- • Le Saunier de Camargue fine sea salt : harvested in the Camargue, this additive-free sea salt is particularly suitable for making Natural or Organic products. You can also promote the origin of the salt among your customers.
Coarse salts and Fleur de Sel
- • La Baleine dried coarse salt
- • La Baleine drained coarse salt
- • Le Saunier de Camargue dried coarse salt
- • Le Saunier de Camargue drained coarse salt
- • Le Saunier de Camargue Fleur de Sel : harvested by hand, the crystals are just as nature made them: fine, slightly moist, irregular and exceptionally pure.
To reduce the sodium content
• La Baleine Essentiel salt and marine minerals (50% less sodium)
Click below to find out more about this salt for bread-making: